I'm a huge fan of movies and I also feel my opinion on them really matter. Why I don't know. Since my aesthetic values are finely tuned and I'm an arrogant ass I decided I would bring to you dear readers my own review of one of your favorite films. Simply leave a comment or drop me an email with your favorite movie and I'll put it in my online rental queue. After viewing the film I'll write a review of it here. I may even link the post on the right.
1) Movies cannot be complete donkey shit. Films such as "Leprechaun 2", "Dracula Dead and Loving It", and/or "Beverly Hills Cop Part 3" will not be viewed by me.
2) No porn. The company I rent with doesn't carry X rated material nor do I feel I really need more pornography in my life. Plus I know one of you would be evil enough to try and make me watch "Geriatric Park".
3) Movies must be available for rental. Bootleg stuff such as "The Star Wars Holiday Special" is out.
4) For those who wish to remain anonymous, or just don't want to let everyone know you're a big fan of "Hudson Hawk", please drop me an email and state clearly that you don't want to be mentioned in the review. If you pull something dumb like put your name in the comment field and say you wish to remain incognito well I'll just have to make fun of you. You don't want that.
5) Movies that are already listed in the 'Bad Movies I Love' or 'Overrated Films' section are not eligible. See sidebar for details.
Yes you can help decide the content in Erik's Ramblings. Looking forward to seeing your movies, well that is if anyone is interested in this.
"Queen of the Damned, that film we can dismiss." - Anne Rice