Sep 20, 2005

My car is possessed.

This morning I flicked my turn signal on and it started flickering at a faster then normal rate. Damn I have a turn signal out. I pull into the gym and check whether it was the front or back. It was the front which kind of bummed me since the design of the car requires you to take off the bumper to get to the headlight. Given I have little to no knowledge of the mechanics of VWs I'd have to take it into the shop.

Fine I thought. I'll make an appointment as soon as possible and get if fixed. This evening I started driving to work and flicked on the turn signal which flickered at a normal pace. I pulled over and checked it out and the front signal was working fine. Interesting.

The next time I used the turn signal it again flickered at a fast pace. I pulled into work and found it was no longer working. Ye gods my car has been possessed. I thought about performing an exorcism, but I figured the only thing I'd be accomplishing was blasphemy.

To the shop I go.

"I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone." - Steven Wright

No comments: