Feb 13, 2007

Wiwille is still a dirty old man.

I was at the gym yesterday lifting weights in some vein attempt to try and build muscle. I got done with a difficult set and placed the weights down for my few second break. I looked up and on the elliptical trainer in front of me was some hot girl dressed in an outfit that might as well had 'I'm sooooo proud of my ass' written on it. She had a small shirt accompanying it which left little to the imagination.

The girl then stopped her workout and stepped off the machine. I could not see her face during her training so I was curious if she was as pretty as she thinks she is. After wiping her brow of perspiration she turned around and revealed a face that showed she couldn't have been older then 16.

Here I was checking out jail bait ass and being none the wiser. I should just stop looking at women all together (yeah go ahead and laugh). I am 31 after all and am ever closer to reaching 'dirty old man' status. It's strange being in your 30s and having to constantly remind yourself of the thin line between healthy thoughts and perversion.

"Imagination, the supreme delight of the immortal and the immature, should be limited. In order to enjoy life, we should not enjoy it too much." - Vladimir Nabokov

3 comments:

Mattbear said...

I have said for awhile now that being a dirty old man is perfectly ok. What's bad is being "creepy old dude" - the dirty old man who approaches pretty young things and tries to talk to/hit on them.

Anonymous said...

Exactly Matt, most times when chicks wear stuff like that, they are pretty much saying - hey, look at me. I tend to think it's ok to ablige from time to time.

rawbean said...

PERVERT! Just kidding. See that doesn't happen much with girls, or at least not with me. I mean I might date a slightly younger man, a tadpole if you will, but at some point (say early 20's) it just feels wrong to look at a guy that way. Checking out a teenage boy would be out of the question!

By the way, I commend you on your consistent and always interesting blogging!