Apr 19, 2007

Naked shaving

I'm pretty modest when I'm in the gym locker room. Call me self conscious, but I try to keep my nakedness down to a minimum. I change quickly and normally keep at least a towel around me at all times, except when I'm in the shower of course. Others don't view it that way.

There are those who are fine with walking around the locker room with their manhood displayed at all times, but normally at the vanity room, where my yuppie workout partners apply deodorant and do their hair, usually one goes with some article of clothing. One guy doesn't believe it's necessary to cover his waist and is under the mistaken impression it's a good idea to shave naked.

Yes homey shaves every day in the buff. I can't imagine why as it a) seems cold and b) it's just weird. It would seem like a good idea to at least wrap a towel around ones self, which our gym provides for free, but no his ass is on full display for all to see.

I'm tempted to walk up to his station next to him and whip my wee wee up on the counter while I comb my hair.

"I'm either shooting nine grams of coke a day or spending two hours at the gym. There's no middle ground." - Dave Navarro

3 comments:

Jinsane said...

Please whip it out and tell me what he does!! That is so f'in hilarious!!!

I think I would be pretty uncomfortable too....even though I'm the slut who takes her clothes off every Thursday!!! J/K - I'm only giving you some shit!!!

BTW: Love the Navarro quote!!

XO - Jen

Alyssa said...

wee wee

Is that a technical term?


lol

Grace said...

Is he at least good-looking? Cause that might make it slightly more acceptable in my book.