Dec 21, 2007

Wiwille is not a tough guy.

Hello dear readers. Today we're doing something different on Erik's Ramblings. No you won't read another movie review or learn more about my unhealthy obsession with Scarlett. That's right folks for today I bring you a video of myself. Yes Wiwille in the flesh showing you my reaction to the infamous '2 girls 1 cup' video. Be sure to up the volume on your speakers as the mic on my webcam is not the best.

I hope you all enjoy: (sorry about my face)

"People want their 15 minutes and are willing to do anything to get it." - Joe Rogan

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you doing with your other hand while you're watching the video!?!! ;)

I totally expected this to be a fake reaction where you'd start yelling "YES!! MY GOD YES!!! MORE!! GIVE ME MORE!!".

Anonymous said...

"You watched it, you can't unwatch it!"

What I found most interesting was you. You were not at all what I thought you would be like. Not in a bad way or anything. You're just not how I imagined you might be.

And at least you were able to hold down your most recent meal (and probably the one or two preceding it). Unlike those girls.

Scott said...

Great to see you buddy!

That video is horrendous. Glad that you were able to keep it together.

Jessica said...

Admit it. You threw up a little bit in your mouth there. Didn't you?

Wiwille said...

Alec - trust me for I was too shocked to do anything with that hand except hold my stomach.

WIGSF - Yeah I get that a lot. Rawbean seems to agree with you.

Scott - I'm glad too, although it would've made a more interesting video.

JF - I almost did I, but thankfully that wasn't the case.

Mattbear said...

I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. As usual, you crack me up.

Miss Ash said...

Of course I had to watch the video after I saw your reaction....ummmmmmm yuck!