Jun 22, 2007

Wiwille is still not smart.

I went to the gym a few days ago and got a voicemail on the way there from my personal trainer. He wasn't feeling well so they assigned another trainer for that day. No big deal I thought as long as we're doing the same program.

I walk in and inform the receptionist that I was to report to someone new. She said just to go into the workout room and my trainer will meet me there. I was on the elliptical trainer when a girl came up to me out of the blue.

"Hi," she said. "You Erik?"

"Sure am," I replied.

"Hi," she said. "I'm Heather and I'll be your personal trainer for today."

I almost fell off the contraption. Before me was a gorgeous blue eyed brunette with the body you would expect from someone who works at a gym.

"Uhhh," I said trying to keep some composure. "Cool. Lets get started."

During my time on the elliptical trainer we made chat about the workout program, the gym, then she started asking me if I read. I told her I just finished re-reading '1984' and asked her what book she was currently engaged in. She replied she was reading 'Hell's Angels'.

Oh my God! This girl knows the works of Hunter S Thompson. This instantly makes a girl go from mildly hot to absolutely smoking in Wiwille's scale of a girl's attractiveness.

She asked me if I read Harry Potter and I stated I wasn't a fan. She then told me she hated those overrated books. Add another two points on the hot scale.

After much small talk we finally got to lifting. She glanced over her chart and read to me what I've been doing. She asked if I wanted to increase any weight or reps.

Now I'm a reasonably intelligent guy. I also have a beautiful girlfriend and would never consider cheating on her regardless of how much of a flirt I am. I also understand that this trainer works at a gym and looks at hot guys every day. Guys much better looking than I could ever wish to be.

See the issue here is I know all of this, but when she asked if I wanted to increase the intensity of the workout I immediately said yes. Hell put an ox on my shoulders while I squat. I'll try and dead lift a Volkswagen. Yes I of sound mind gave no thought into how this workout will affect me.

I'm still kinda sore from that incident. What's worse is this happened to me before. Granted the girl wasn't as hot, nor was she familiar with the works of Dr Gonzo, but I still felt compelled to act all macho in front of her. Yeah I'm dumb.

"Some men are so macho they'll get you pregnant just to kill a rabbit." - Maureen Murphy

8 comments:

Big Ben said...

Yeah I hate the macho always coming out. I want a big truck.

Mattbear said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That is all.

Anonymous said...

hehehe

rawbean said...

doo

Scott said...

Yeah I suffer from the same maleness issue that you do. Gotta love it eh?

AccountDeleted said...

....and that is reason 1001 why I prefer BBW's, no stress there. Reason 1002 is I don't have to workout either.
"Grrrr I like to LIFT trucks".

Miss Ash said...

Oh man LOL!!! You're hilarious.

slopmaster said...

yea, it must be some kind of gene we have. I use it for good though. When I'm at the gym (it's been over a year) I look for the nearest hot chick and will do reps near her. I do about 23.6 percent more than usual.