May 28, 2008

Wiwille fights, loses

After my workout yesterday I started walking through the front of lobby of my gym to collect my membership card and make my exit. As I was making my way through the soccer moms standing around gossiping I see a six year old boy eyeballing me. We make eye contact and I give him a smirk. His original look of curiosity turned to rage as he jumped in front of me and did his best Hong Kong Phooey impression while yelling 'heeeee yaaaaahhhh'.

Oh it's on.

I step into fighting stance ready for the youngin's assault. He came towards me with a flurry of short jabs that I easily slap away. I give him a tap on the noggin to which then he stopped, grasped his skull, smiled, then continued showing off his boxing skills.

The fighting continued as he introduced his style of kicks at my shins. I kept raising my leg blocking each and having fun with the little tyke. The brawl was indeed enjoyable until I heard his mother try to get his attention.

I stop and grab the little guy's hands. I laugh at a bit and tell him to go to his mommy. He starts to pout, but turns around with me following him to the front desk. Suddenly with ninja like ability the child spins and punches me right in the balls.

I collapse onto the desk. Breathing heavily I see his mother grasps the kids hand and start to scold him for genital violation. She apologizes for the incident, but I told her I deserve it for fighting someone who's eye level to my waist. She drug her kid away from me, but he still maintained his proud grin. He was a dirty little scrapper that one, but he won the fight.

Till we meet again young lad. Till we meet again.

"There are no pleasures in a fight but some of my fights have been a pleasure to win." - Muhammad Ali

9 comments:

Miss Ash said...

You're like a big kid haha!!

Ahem, how is that email coming along......

Anonymous said...

Nicely done

SareBeth said...

I laughed out loud for that one! Pah pah pah! He knew it would take ya down!

Mizzle said...

First you were checking out girls my age at the Gym, now you are beating up little kids? What's next?

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't a videoclip of Johnny Cage doing his 'split punch' be more appropriate for this story?

Mattbear said...

That little cheap-shotting punk. You want I should beat him up for you?

Anonymous said...

Erik, First rule of Fight Club is not to talk about Fight Club. HA!

QD

Mang said...

That was Johny cage's finishing moves...

my input: 8 Minutes of all Mortal Combat Finishing Moves

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGfo5CjBSn8

AccountDeleted said...

Underestimate an adversary you never should.