Apr 5, 2013

Another crazy encounter at work, as usual

I do like my job. I like how it always helps me broaden my skill set and gives me daily challenges to overcome, which can be enjoyable. But the people in this office worry me. Longtime readers will understand that I have strange encounters because a) God hates me b) I'm a freak magnet c) crazy folk love to get attention from Wiwille. Today was no different.

I was washing a dish in the work kitchen space, when I hear a man whisper softly into my ear that he liked my intensity. This conversation ensued.

Me: Uhhhh...great?
Him: I like how you wash that dish.
Me: As God as my witness no one has ever told me that, and you're really freaking me out dude.
Him: Yeah, I do that sometimes.
Me: What's it like being a weirdo?
Him: .....(walks off to gather his things from the printer).....

He went to the printer and solved his printing needs I assume. I sized him up, as I do most freaks I meet, wondering how this situation would go if things were to go all Hunter S Thompson style, but he didn't look at me and continued about his way.

I'm still a bit unsettled about the matter.

"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" - Albert Einstein

1 comment:

Riot Kitty said...

Now I am dying to know where you work, and how he could have run out if pick up lines.