Jan 31, 2012

Meme tagged

I was meme tagged by Clair, author of The Country Mouse Tales. I haven't done one of these in a long time, it kind of makes me want to do the interview thing again.

1. Which is your favourite holiday or celebration? St Patrick's Day was my favorite for a long time, mostly because of the heavy drinking and silly music. Even as a child I liked it as it was just plain silly.

2. What's your favourite song to rock out at a karaoke party? Or, if you're not a karaoke person, what's your favourite song to sing in the shower? Well my favorite karaoke song was The Ballad of Chasey Lane, which I may or may not have sang in inappropriate situations.

3. Do you wear pyjamas? If so, do you have a favourite pair? No.

4. Which of the cities you have visited is your favourite? Rome.

5. What do you think of the Kardashians? I try not to. I think Daniel Craig's thoughts on them sum it up nicely.

6. Do you have any tattoos? No.

7. Who was your favourite teacher? Jim LeMonds, my old Shakespeare teacher and now author. Not only was he a great teacher, but he's one of the most genuine people I've ever met.

8. How much sleep do you need each night? Do you sleep well? I'm lucky to get six hours, and no I don't sleep well.

9. If you were a Star Wars character, which one would you be? A few friends and I were sitting around a table talking about what Star Wars character we would all be. It was unanimous that I would be Han Solo. It was one of my proudest moments. The guy who got stuck with C3PO was none too happy.

10. What is your favourite kind of candy? Reese's Pieces, hell anything made by Reese's.

11. The Simpsons was recently voted the greatest TV show of all time - what's your take on this? I'm OK with it. I like the Simpsons, but wouldn't say it's my favorite show of all time. It's influence can't be denied, so I'll accept it. There have been better shows produced, such as M*A*S*H, The Shield, and Mr Belvedere.

"You see that and you think 'what, you mean all I have to do is behave like a f------ idiot on television and then you'll pay me millions?" - Daniel Craig

2 comments:

wigsf3 said...

Oh, I'm stealing this meme.

Claire said...

Love your answers. You, Daniel and I are on the same page!