Many are already sick of the presidential campaign, and I'm no different. I doubt many voters truly don't know who they're voting for, and if they don't they obviously haven't been paying attention. I want to see it over now, if only just to stop seeing those stupid FB posts about Obama handing out cell phones for votes, or how Romney wants to grill Big Bird on a spit.
Still, for those very few that have no earthly idea who they're voting for, the VP debates can help shape that, as they did for many four years ago. Unlike last time, where Biden was up against someone so unqualified she made him look like an intellectual giant, this time our Vice President is competing with someone who has speaking skills, comes off as bright, and is not prone to make himself look like a moron on a daily basis. Sure Paul Ryan may be wrong about everything, but that doesn't matter in debates, nor does it matter in convincing the electorate to make you a heartbeat away from the highest office in the land. All you need is to be more presentable and personable, but it may not matter anymore, as again we all know already who we're voting for. Still these are questions I'd like to see asked by the moderator:
- Mr Vice President: Do you see yourself as a champion for the functionally retarded?
- Mr Ryan: Objectivism and Christianity seems to any rational thinking person to be incompatible, so why do you claim both have such a hold on your morality?
- Mr Vice President: Why can't you complete a sentence without sounding like a buffoon?
- Mr Ryan: Your budget plan doesn't add up at all and you still refuse to give details, which will likely just make it look more ridiculous. Did you honestly think no one would notice how stupid it is?
- Mr Vice President: Does the President ever text you saying "Seriously, just shut the hell up."
- Mr Ryan: Since you're a devout Catholic, why do you align yourself with a stupid cult follower?
- Mr Vice President: Since you're a devout Catholic, why do you align yourself with a terrorist loving Muslim?
- Mr Ryan: Your infallible holy father is against the death penalty, so why do you spit on God by not ordering Republicans to not celebrate when people are being executed?
- Mr Vice President: Your infallible holy father is against abortion, so why do you spit on God by allowing the murder of sweet little innocent babies?
- Mr Ryan: Would you campaign for Todd Akin if asked?
- Mr Vice President: Being a role model for those who speak English as a second language, do you want the President to ease up on immigration standards?
- Mr Ryan: Have you or Mr Romney sat through Atlas Shrugged Part 1, and if so, how did you not kill yourself?
- Mr Vice President: Do you believe insurance companies be forced to cover hair transplants under the Affordable Care Act?
- Mr Ryan: Is it true you're just a better polished Rick Santorum?
"Hey, I'm a Catholic deer hunter, I am happy to be clinging to my guns and my religion." - Paul Ryan