Oct 28, 2008

Brought to you by the letter P

I was tagged by WIGSF. Apparently I'm supposed to list ten things that start with the letter P and write a brief description. In the spirit of my roommate Pablog I'll write it in verse. Yes poet Wiwille is in effect.

P is for pessimist, for what I've been known.
P is for passion, for boobies I've been shown.
P is for package, which mine could be larger.
P is for penguin, the stout bird who walks with a swagger.
P is for pathetic, like my Scarlett crush.
P is for parachuting, which is quite a rush.
P is for primal, my behavior is such.
P is for parchesee, a game at which I suck.
P is for paddling, a boat down the stream.
P is for poetry, my skills are quite lean.

Wow that sucked.

"A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language." - W. H. Auden

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, that was awesome.

Scott said...

Well done.

Ever review the movie "Wind" ??

Unknown said...

Very nice ... I might have to give that one a go as well.

Mattbear said...

P is for Pushing another movie review. I suggest you review the movie "He was a Quiet Man" starring Christian Slater.

SareBeth said...

wow, it really did suck!

I hope your glad to see me back, baby yeeeeaaaaahhh!

JLee said...

wow. I'm just impressed you incorporated parchese in there.

My word verification is: pugged
no kidding...

Grace said...

Hehe, very impressive!