I wasn't tagged by Jlee, but I'm ripping off this meme anyways. I've been in a training class all week and am feeling a bit lazy. Here goes:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. List six unspectacular things about you.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
I don't consider much in my life spectacular, but I guess that may depend on the definition. I will list things that would surprise most who know me.
1. I've faked an orgasm on more than one occasion.
2. I'm really not into porn, well at least hardcore.
3. I'm not all that excited about Obama and I don't think McCain is the anti-christ, assistant anti-christ maybe.
4. I've never watched Risky Business.
5. I hate Tootsie Rolls.
6. It took me longer than I thought it would to write this.
I won't tag anyone. Do it if you want.
I really didn't follow any of the rules of the meme did I? I suck at these. I should go back to blogging about other useless crap. Your regularly scheduled Erik's Ramblings will return tomorrow.
"A good compromise, a good piece of legislation, is like a good sentence; or a good piece of music. Everybody can recognize it. They say, 'Huh. It works. It makes sense.'" - Barack Obama