Yesterday I was granted an honor by the hot mom Jlee who nominated me for the Lemonade award. I was placed into a class that she describes as "guys (that) always make me laugh, even through tough times there is a joke at the ready".
The Lemonade Award is for sites, which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
Rules for the award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to this post.
10 blogs! That's a lot. Here goes:
1. Starting Over at 24: An enjoyable read that's very personal as well as funny. It's a fascinating look into the life of one who's attempting to navigate the waters of the dating world. It's something I can relate to all too well.
2. Blog as You Are: Fellow roommate, coworker, friend, and Rockband bassist Pablo never fails to entertain with his gift of various languages and detailing his mid life crisis in verse.
3. whatigotsofar version 2.0: From north of the border comes WIGSF. A cynical look at the absurdity of human behaviors. Always funny.
4. Phoenix McPeek Photography: Some would claim I'm only adding this one cause she's hot, which is not a bad call, but as a former photographer I'm amazed at her skill. Envious would actually be a better term.
5. Life is Grand, Love is Real and Beauty is Everywhere!: Scott never fails to entertain with his gift of the English language and his addiction to modern music. Sometimes witty, but always insightful it's worth your time.
6. Memoirs of an oversized Canadian: Big Ben is fearless in his quest to broadcast his boob obsessed mind to the masses with opinions on everything. It's refreshing to see someone not hold back like that.
7. The Country Mouse Tales: The ever chipper Claire is an amazing scribe. Her gift is one that never ceases to amaze me.
8. Somethings Gotta Give: Miss Ash never disappoints with her bar stories, tales of volleyball, and observations about anything.
9. The Muzzy's Blog: My friend Alec has a command of information in his brain that is often times interesting regardless of how useful it may be. Still he's smarter than most and that makes for a good read.
10: The Inexcusable: Although it's updated far too infrequently the man that is known as Mattbear is a gifted writer with a great sense of sarcasm.
I'll end this post with a question to all readers, well at least the American ones. Yesterday was President's day and I was curious to know who's your favorite? I'm certain someone will say 'Obama man'.
"A typical vice of American politics is the avoidance of saying anything real on real issues." - Theodore Roosevelt