Jul 29, 2008
Wiwille is a big winner.
WIGSF has honored me with the prestigious Artey Y Pico award. It is my understanding that this is given because of one's ability to inspire other bloggers and spawn the creative process through this sphere of online amateur entertainment.
I'd like to thank the academy and everyone who enjoys the ramblings of a self important simpleton with a mild obsession over Scarlett. I promise to continue to bring stories of impairment due to alcohol abuse, criteria of news events, and of course good cleavage.
It's also come to my attention that upon receiving this award I must follow these four rules:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award through creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter of language.
2. Each award should have the name of the author with a link to their blog.
3. Award winners have to post the award with the name and link to the blog of the person who gave them the award.
4. Please include a link to the Arte Y Pico blog so that everyone will know where the award came from.
So after much thought, okay a few minutes worth, here are the five blogs that I pass on this prestigious award:
1. WIGSF 2.0: A good blog indeed that takes no issue in being politically incorrect. The always responsive and anonymous author entertains his audience daily with musings on music, food, and various observations about women as well as his disdain for the dating process. Filled with sarcasm and anger I enjoy my daily dose of WIGSF.
2. The Country Mouse Tales: The good Claire has a true gift for the written word which always makes for a pleasant read regardless of the subject matter she chooses to broadcast. It's always entertaining to hear about a slice of life from across the pond.
3. The Blank Top Chronicles: A blog that is update way too infrequently, but each post is always a laugh filled one. The Blank Top Chronicles tells the story of Brian, a taxi dispatcher who has the privilege to abuse stupid customers on a regular basis without fear of being fired. If only we all had such power.
4. Somethings Gotta Give: Sort of like a weird game show you never know what you're gonna get with Miss Ash. It runs the gamut of shopping to observations about bad television shows to anything going on in her personal life. Unafraid to spout off on any and all subject matters Miss Ash never disappoints her fans.
5. Memoirs of an oversized Canadian: The man likes boobs. Nuff said.
Congrats to all who have won this award. I'm sure their parents are very proud. Wait a minute? They didn't even have to sleep with me to get this. I really should be more corrupt.
"Wiwille of Erik’s Ramblings just ’cause I like reading his blog and he usually gives me ideas for things I could blog about." - WIGSF