Jan 7, 2010

Thursday Music

As usual the gym is extremely packed in January with the people who make resolutions, but only stick around for maybe a month. The other day I got on the only free elliptical trainer which was right in front of a mirror. I saw my moobs go all bouncy bouncy like.

For some reason the Discovery Channel is no longer broadcasting Cash Cab during my workout times, which pisses me off more than it should, so after flipping through the channels on the screen in front of me I decided to listen to the music being blared by the gym.

Most of the songs were the crap you'd expect. Typical top 40 tunes brought to you by Brittney, Lady Gaga, etc. For whatever reason I hear Gary Jules' 'Mad World'.

What...the...hell...

I like the song. No seriously I do, but it's the worst workout tune I've ever heard. Do they expect people to cry while they exercise?

I should've been watching news anyways.

"I have a punishing workout regimen. Every day I do 3 minutes on a treadmill, then I lie down, drink a glass of vodka and smoke a cigarette." - Anthony Hopkins

2 comments:

Miss Ash said...

Oh god the dreaded resolutioners.....there should be a separate part of the gym for them where they have to scramble for one treadmill! They drive me bonkers!

JLee said...

haha..I'm giggling at working out to "Mad World" zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (I do like the song too though) Good luck with the moobs! lol