Jan 2, 2007

Happy New Year!

I hope everyones New Years was a happy and safe event. Mine was great as I watched the fireworks erupt from the Space Needle with the Pretty Girl in my arms. Various friends were in attendance and a fun time was had by all.

Most people are making their new years resolutions and I've heard the gamut of the usual from people, such as lose weight, quit smoking, stop snorting cocaine from the ass of a transvestite hooker, etc. I started to make a list for myself, but really it was just a series of goals I want to achieve, such as climbing Mt Rainier.

Really my only resolution is just to be better at every thing I do. Whether it be a good boyfriend, employee, son, brother, friend, uncle, hell even blogger, I want to be the best at all of the roles I place upon myself. I think everyone should start there rather than trying to convince themselves that Atkins does work.

Don't get me wrong for I'm still going to try and convince Jessica Alba, Scarlette Johannson, and Salma Hayek that I'm the sexiest man on the planet and the only way they'll experience true happiness is by being my love slave.

"Dieting on New Year's Day isn't a good idea as you can't eat rationally but really need to be free to consume whatever is necessary, moment by moment, in order to ease your hangover. I think it would be much more sensible if resolutions began generally on January the second." - Helen Fielding

4 comments:

rawbean said...

That quote is so true. I woke up slightly hung over on New Years Day and I had to go to Burger King. I only crave it when I've been drinking a lot.

Wiwille said...

Rawbean - No cheap pizza? I'm disapointed in you young lady.

rawbean said...

pizza should be eaten while still out and drunk and on your way home (stumbling).

Anonymous said...

Nice post up until that last part. LOL