Feb 17, 2007

Drunk post.

I'm drunk. Yes I'm drunk. I like being drunk. Being drunk is good.

I had too many beers with the good Andrew and his lovely wife at some Irish pub. We toasted Guiness at 11pm for reasons unbeknownst to me, but the flavor of a good stout always sits well with Wiwille.

God this reminds me of being drunk in my teen years, without the spontaneous nudity, unrination on vehicles, and involvement of law enforcement. It still it feels good to be a not so sober Seattleite. Man this rules.

I'm going to bed and hopefully I'll have no strange dreams about my blogger friends. Nighty night all those in bloggerland.

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." - Ernest Hemingway

1 comment:

Scott said...

i hope that the dreams were as strange as can be!

Scott