Feb 19, 2007

Yeah it's 'energy' that springs to mind.

Gourmet establishment and advocates of a positive feminine self image, Hooters has decided to jump on the bandwagon of energy drinks. Called Hooters Energy, the restaurant chain is releasing it's berry flavored beverages to restaurants and grocery stores.

"When you think of Hooters you think of high energy," says Mike McNeil, VP of Marketing for Hooters of America.

Now it may surprise you readers that I've never been to a Hooters. Yes as much as I enjoy scantily clad women I've never seen the appeal of girls dressing down to serve me bad food. So when I think of Hooters really the last thing I think of is high energy. Yes many other thoughts come to mind...oh they most certainly do.

"My girlfriend works at Hooters... in the kitchen." - Mitch Hedberg

Hooters Brings Energy to NASCAR with the Number 7

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Going to Hooters is like the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition. If you want to see boobies and eat bad food, any good strip club has got a kitchen. If you want a girly magazine, get a real one like playboy.