Feb 5, 2008

Breasts and bourbon

What will they think up next?

A company has decided to produce a sports bra that contains special pouches which you can drink out of. Yes your bra can double as a drink holder complete with hose. So when you're working out or want to sneak alcohol into a sporting event you don't have to worry about excess bottles, just pull the straw and enjoy the liquid refreshment from your bosom.

Now I'm a big fan of boobs and alchohol, but seriously girls do you really want to purchase something like this? I mean would you want your refreshments so close to your chest? I really don't want a liquid pouch in my crotch. Just sayin.

Also what if they pouch bursts and all of a sudden you have Zima soaking your shirt. May be a little tough to explain at the office, but then again this may come in handy on those long flights. Heck I may buy one.

"If I could be reincarnated as a fabric, I would come back as a 38 double-D bra." - Jesse Ventura

The Wine Rack

7 comments:

Miss Ash said...

My friend has a "flask" in his sandal, so odd. He actually used it too as the booze burned through the plastic and melted it. He had to show me as I didn't believe him.

I think these are interesting products...would I buy one, probably not as I am an adult after all and really, do I need to sneak booze into places?

whatigotsofar said...

I haven't read this post yet. Only the title. But already, I'm loving it.

whatigotsofar said...

Okay, I've read it. Gotta say, I'm a little disappointed. I guess they can't all be winners.

rawbean said...

I wouldn't want one...what if you drained on side more than the other? Then you would be all lop-sided! NO GOOD.

Grace said...

Yummy. Sounds good to me. Only thing is, I'm already umm "gifted" in that area, I'd worry that it would be a little much first thing in the morning when I've just filled up. I'd have to chugg it all down quickly to get back to normal size.

Anonymous said...

I bet some drunkin asshole who wasn't breastfed had this brilliant idea..
- SW

Foster Communications said...

It would get warm! !! I think it would feel like sucking down boob sweat. ick.