Sep 17, 2009

Thursday Music

The sweet nectar of the Gods that is Guinness turned 250 years old yesterday. Yes the drink that I've cherished for years is older than dirt, but still I thank the makers of the fine Irish brew for granting me numerous incidents which involve vomit, cops, and waking up in strange places with strange people.

Yes thank you Guinness. It's because of you that I sang dirty songs via karaoke, recite Dylan Thomas poetry at inappropriate times, referring to myself in the third person, stories for this blog, and losing various articles of clothing. I humble myself before thee and will celebrate the glorious day you came upon us with car bombs and the like. If I could find another girl willing to...err...never mind.

My patronage of you shall continue for many years. BTW I have no idea who the girl pictured above is, but she's hot and she likes the tasty beverage that is you. I shall marry her. Oh yes. She will be mine.

So in honor of you I bring some Irish music from 'The Boondock Saints' that I once danced to (read 'stumbled') thanks to the consumption of numerous pints.

"I admit I was drinking a Guinness, but I did not swallow." - Kinky Friedman



GUINNESS IS 250 YEARS OLD

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite beer. Great song.

WV: "propsy"-- giving props while tipsy.