May 11, 2010

Ultionis

Scorned lovers have always wanted revenge on those that hurt them. Some vandalize property, sleep with friends or loved ones of those that dumped them, or any number of ways to show their anger. While behavior like this cannot be condoned it at times can be understood.

A new service has hit the intertubes for those who've been cheated on, dumped, etc. Crabrevenge.com offers lice to sell to people so they may give the gift of crabs to those who have jilted them.

Seriously.....this exists.

I thought it was a joke, but the website claims it's not. In a strange manner they claim it's only for novelty purposes, but go on to state how sweet the itchy revenge may be. Of course they have a disclaimer trying to limit liability for those who may have suffered from scratching themselves.

Be careful out there boys and girls.

"Thank you SO much you saved my marriage! My wife broke it off with her new lover because she thought he gave her crabs, wish I had found this site sooner!" - Ryan

3 comments:

wigsf said...

that explains the what, now to find out the who

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling I will be visiting this website in the near future...
sw

JLee said...

You have got to be kidding me...