Mar 24, 2011

Thursday Music

In all the days of One Bad Apple I have never posted a music video that truly displays how far the craft has progressed as the one listed below. Since the days of when cromagnon man placed a rock in his hand and discovered the pleasant sound of banging it against a hard surface, humanity has struggled to bring about harmonies that are pleasing as well as intriguing to the masses.

With the advent of music video directors brought songs to a new medium to be enjoyed by those who felt the sense of hearing just wasn't enough. Since then artists have been forever one upping each other with stunning visuals that enhance the experience.

But today I'll allow my readers to take in the pinnacle of sound and visuals. The artists known as "Leather Hands" have done the seemingly impossible and every contribution to the music industry in the future will pale in comparison. Yes, it's all downhill from here.

"Actually, I would love to make a music video. Maybe it would finally put to rest those persistent rumours that have followed me throughout my career - particularly when I was on camera performing - that I had died." - Perry Como

4 comments:

Shaun@Work said...

The correct question to ask at the end of this video is: What color is the lead singer's hair.

Not sure I could tell you, myself.

I have nothing more to say. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for making my day full of win.

Mattbear said...

I guess they needed something to distract you from how unbelievably shitty that song is. I find myself wondering how the lead singer of that band was bribed into signing off on this. I'm pretty sure he isn't that interested in breasts.

Also I like that one of the buttons says "Absolute Hype".

Miss Ash said...

Ummmm......

Unknown said...

That red dress is really cute. I don't remember starring in this video though. ha!