May 2, 2011

Praise Allah!

As you're all abundantly aware Osama Bin Laden is no longer with us as he's spending his time amongst virgins in heaven. The terror mastermind was dealt his death card at the hands of American forces in Pakistan.

When I heard the news last night I was kind of numb. Actually I was shocked he was still alive. I felt odd having a bit of excitement at the news of someone's death, but in the case I think it's justified. He is responsible for not only the death of many Americans, but citizens the world over. Still I think a bullet was too quick a death for this miserable creature.

I was hoping US forces would've just tied him down to a cot and let his dialysis take over, but maybe that's too harsh. It's a time for America, and the world, to take a short sigh of relief. A criminal is no longer with us, and maybe the Earth became a safer place to live. Whether that's true or not will remain to be seen, but celebration is natural. Crowds gathered, the President made a terrific speech, and all shared a historic experience hoping that this event will benefit mankind.

Of course next summer we'll see a dramatized version of his demise in a blockbuster directed by Michael Bay.

"We love death. The U.S. loves life. That is the difference between us two." - Osama bin Laden

1 comment:

Miss Ash said...

I was a little surprised when I read the headlines last night! Could it be true?!?