Aug 31, 2007

We raise a toast.

A sad day for beer lovers everywhere as Michael Jackson, no not the freak, passed away. He was known around the world as one of the premier beer and whiskey critics as well as historian. While people who aren't as passionate about such beverages may not be phased by this I for one almost take it as a personal loss.

I've read many of his articles and forwards in books about beer and I always found his writing to be witty as well as compelling. Hell anyone that can capture my attention about a drink has skills beyond my own. I thank him for his contribution to the community of beer lovers and wish him a restful peace.

No I won't be pouring a 40 ounce tonight.

"Beer, it's the best damn drink in the world." - Jack Nicholson

Michael Jackson Passes Away

No comments: