Well I've been tagged by Miss Ash. Here goes:
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
2. What were you doing at 0800?
3. What happened to you in 2006?
I forget. I'll check my blog and get back to you.
4. How many beverages did you have today?
Cup of coffee.
5. What color is your hairbrush?
I don't use a brush.
6. Where were you last night?
Lowes, Corey's, home.
7.What color is your front door?
I honestly don't know.
8. Where do you keep your change?
In my pocket.
9. What’s the weather like today?
10. What’s the best ice cream flavor?
11. What excites you?
The idea of buying a motorcycle, boobs.
12. Do you want to cut your hair?
Not right now.
13.Are you over the age of 25?
14.Do you talk a lot?
Depends if I'm drunk or not.
15. Do you watch the OC?
Never seen an episode. I'm pretty proud of that.
16. Do you make up your own words?
I still claim 'jackassery' as a Wiwille original.
17. Are you a jealous person?
There's no need to be jealous when you're so strikingly gorgeous as me.
18. Name a friend whose name starts with an ‘A’?
19. Name a friend whose name starts with a ‘K’?
20. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
21. What does the last text msg you received say?
'I played Dungeons and Dragons tonight'.
22. Do you chew on a straw?
23. Where’s the next place you are going?
24. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
25. What was the last thing you ate?
Special K with red berries.
26. Will you get married in the future?
I'm 32 and still haven't convinced anyone that marrying me is a good idea. Doubt it's gonna happen.
27. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the last 2 weeks?
28. When was the last time you did dishes?
The other day.
29. Are you currently depressed?
30. Did you cry today?
I'm a man. You can take a chainsaw to my testicles and I still wouldn't cry. Yeah....
31. What was the last thing you said aloud?
"Well that's cool."
32. What car do you drive and what Bumpersticker(s) do you have on it?
VW GTI. No bumperstickers.
33. Why did you answer this and post it?
Cause I'm Miss Ash's bitch.
"Being president is like being a jackass in a hailstorm. There's nothing to do but to stand there and take it." - Lyndon B. Johnson