Dec 4, 2007

A good Kris Kringle I am not

Last year I exchanged Christmas gifts with my friend which caused a most embarrassing incident for her. It's hard to purchase something for someone who has everything so I decided to get her what I felt any woman wants, a sex themed package. Complete with lube, vibrator, and various other adult oriented items she seemed perplexed by the gift. Apparently her fiance wasn't sure how to feel about it either.

We all had a good laugh at it though and I hoped they would enjoy the thought behind it. After all I do wish good sex for all during the holidays.

Things went awry when my friends mom found the vibrator. The explanation of finding such a device focused on me. I've never met her parents, but I hear her dad is interested in shaking my hand soon.

My friend and I discussed meeting her folks over the holidays as her father requested. From what I gather from her the patriarch is rather skilled at hand to hand combat. She asked me what I would say if he asks "so you're the one that gave my daughter a vibrator?"

All I can think of is "well it is the gift that keeps on giving."

If anyone wants to get me something this Christmas I would appreciate a nice urn.

"How do you survive Christmas? You drink a lot. And drink a lot, right. Drink a lot and drink a lot." - Christina Applegate

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This year, get her batteries.

~wigsf

Miss Ash said...

Ummm it is a nice gift, but perhaps you could have gotten something for her fiance as well, cock ring comes to mind LOL. And I want to know how the dad found the vibrator??

rawbean said...

I'm surprised the fiance wasn't pissed off.

Grace said...

Heck, I'd be happy with that gift. I'd definitely be worried about my parents finding it as well though. Once I move out, I'll send you my new address so that you can give me "the gift that keeps on giving".

Mattbear said...

I'm just wondering which friend this was.

Jessica said...

How did her parents find out? Doesn't she know you keep that kind of crap in a Naughty Box under the bed?!