Well WIGSF tagged me with an original meme. I'm not big on memes, but what my readers want they get.
1. What do you really want for Christmas but you know nobody will get it for you?
Scarlett (Oh come on. Did you really expect any other answer?)
2. What do you not want for Christmas but you know that somebody will get it for you?
Bill O'Reilly-esque book from dear old Nixon loving Grandma.
3. When do you open your gifts (Christmas eve or Christmas morning)?
Neither. I'll be celebrating it later that week.
4. Do you prefer gifts wrapped or in gift bags
In stockings hung by the chimney with care. (I said 'hung')
5. Did you regift anything this year?
I can't think of anyone who would want a book by Sean Hannity.
6. What’s your favourite Christmas movie
Christmas Vacation. It should be your favorite too.
7. What’s your favourite Christmas TV special
The Grinch. My least favorite is still 'The Star Wars Holiday Special'. (Yes it does exist).
8. Do you like egg nog?
It's been so long since I've had it I don't remember if I like it or not.
9. Real tree or fake tree, which do you prefer?
I like my trees like my women. Real.
10. Would you actually use one of those fireplace DVDs if you don’t have a fireplace?
I didn't even know they existed. Why get a DVD when that channel is playing it 24x7?
11. Are you sick of Christmas music yet?
One can never get enough of Wham's 'Last Christmas'.
12. Are you getting up early to wait in line to do some Boxing Day shopping (Canada’s equivalent to Black Friday)
Since I won't be in Canada I'd say that would be a no.
13. When was the last time you sat on Santa’s lap?
1984 I think. Way to make someone feel old there.
"I made about 28 movies, and I think about five of them were good." - Chevy Chase