Nov 15, 2010

Boxing

This weekend I went to my brother-in-law's place for a family dinner. We ate a fine meal cooked by his fiance and decided to play some Kinect games. After embarrasing ourselves with dancing and what not he put in a sports game which had various sporting events.

I then decided to play the boxing game. I pick it and he set ready to challenge me. I know how to box. It was time to show off my skills at going inside on someone with the gloves. Fighting is one of the few sports I'm good at and I was poised to impress. I raised my hand in front of the Kinect controller, put up my guard, and made ready to virtually fight.

He knocked me out in six seconds.

"Boxing is like jazz. The better it is, the less people appreciate it." - George Foreman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. Were you expecting a video game to be a realistic portrayal of an actual physical activity.

What else? Did you think that just because you can play Metallica on a real guitar that you could actually play "Battery" on Rock Band on expert the first time playing the game?