Oct 17, 2007

It's time to celebrate folks.

Unbeknownst to me this week is National Orgasm week. Yes folks it's time to honor sexual stimuli and I hope you do it well. I'm doing my part by making women all over wet themselves at the simple sight of my Brad Pittesque good looks.

Well I guess I've been slacking in my ignorance so I have to make up for my lack of...err...release the last couple of days. Actually does it count if you don't have a partner? It does? Sweet then I'm all good. The best part of quality time alone is I know there's no faking it. Not that that's ever happened to me. Nope no sir.

I wish this would come more than once a year. (Zing!)

I don't think my boss would appreciate me decorating my cubicle for this. Okay I'll stop now.

"I heard that chivalry was dead, but I think it's just got a bad flue." - Meg Ryan

Ohhh-verhaul your sex life

5 comments:

Miss Ash said...

Crap I didn't know either, i've already wasted 3 days. I'll just have to make up for it. I'm going to the Everything to Do With Sex show on friday night :)

Scott said...

Shit, I totally should have known about this earlier. I am on it! hahah

Anonymous said...

Hey ladies, I've got an extra orgasm, who wants me to give it to them?

WIGSF, crudely hitting on chicks since '95, really crudely hitting on chicks since '03.

Grace said...

Hehe, sounds good to me. I always love an excuse.

When Harry Met Sally's my all-time favorite movie!

rawbean said...

hmmm very interesting indeed.