Oct 23, 2007

Wiwille has been tagged.

Well I've been tagged by WIGSF so here goes:

Rules:
Each blogger must post these rules first
Each blogger must start eight random facts/habits about themselves
Bloggers tagged need to write about their eight things
At the end of your blog, choose eight people to get tagged & list their names

1. I believe you are less of a person if you don't enjoy Fight Club, The Godfather, and Casablanca.
2. I actually had an adrenaline surge lifting a large tree off my cousin when I was 13. None of the adults could lift the tree afterwards. Sort of like those stories you hear about mothers lifting cars off their children.
3. I recently watched an episode of 'The Bachelor' and I really felt sorry for the girls. I'm not sure why.
4. I believe freedom is dangerous and I wouldn't have it any other way. I despise those who would forsake it for security, yet oddly enough I do understand that mentality.
5. I think my blog sucks.
6. I actually enjoy many romantic movies and I'm not a pansy. Weird.
7. I miss brewing beer. I wish I had a place where I could reasonably set up a brew kit.
8. As God as my witness I will never wear a kilt. I don't care how much the ladies may like em it's not gonna happen.

Well I won't tag anyone. If you want to state random facts about yourself be my guest.

"I get called an adrenaline junkie every other minute, and I'm just fine with that." - Steve Irwin

5 comments:

Miss Ash said...

I will rent Casablanca ASAP!!

As for the gals on the Bachelor....dear lord I can't even imagine crying after some man i've talked to for 5 minutes.

Scott said...

No kilt.. you are killing me Willie! Trust me..,. pure comfort!

Anonymous said...

to Miss Ash - 5 minutes to make a woman cry, what is that, a challenge?

And kilts to look comfy, I never worn one, most Italians don't, but if the weather is warm enough and the occasion warrants one, sure why not?

No go rent The Notebook and weep. [pfft] pansy.

Mattbear said...

I definitely agree with numbers 1 and 4 there.

I'm assuming 8 was a jab at me, after my post pointing you out as anti-kilt. But then, I tend to like to think everything is about me.

rawbean said...

Good work on the no kilt. Kilts suck. Your blog does not suck.