Oct 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

I wake up today and put on my Barney Rubble costume. Considering the costume that I purchased is made out of material so thin and small that even Paris Hilton wouldn't be seen in it I donned some shorts and a shirt underneath it. After looking at myself in the mirror I realize that I look friggin ridiculous.

I walk outside in the 30 degree weather and wonder why I didn't dress as an Eskimo this year. Yes it's that cold here in Seattle. Of course my luck I would need to pump some gas.

I pull into the gas station and was standing outside wearing my silly costume and freezing my manhood off. To what to my wandering eyes appear, but the self proclaimed 'Baddest Nigga in Sea-town'.

Yes our pan handling friend was strolling by at that very moment that I decided I needed to fill my tank with petrol. It could only happen to me. BNST stops and looks at me.

"Hey buddy," he said. "You gots a dolla?"

He obviously did not recognize his 'cracka ass' nemesis. I said no, but this time he took it better instead lowering the value of his request to 50 cents. I still said no again and he just walked away.

Well that wasn't too weird. I hope I don't catch a cold from this.

Have a fun and safe Halloween!

“Sometimes it was hard to tell where my dad's personality left off and his characters began. He was a method actor and taught me that I had to become the character in order to effectively do the voice.” - Mel Blanc

2 comments:

Miss Ash said...

I was just about to say how much i loved the youtube clip and the memories it was bringing back....and then Barney killed Fred...ummmm yeah......

Don't forget to show us some photos Mr. Rubble!

Anonymous said...

Barney Rubble, pumping gas???
Double You Tea Eff!
I thought Barney's car operated without fuel. Haven't you ever seen his feet peddling on the ground to put the car in gear!
I'm very dissappointed in you.