Oct 2, 2007

Wiwille is indecisive.

Halloween is my favoritest holiday ever. You get candy and girls love to dress up to bring out their inner whore. Seriously what more could you ask for from a Hallmark holiday?

So this year I've decided I'm going to dress up for Halloween after having not done so for a couple of years. I'm having a difficult time coming up with costume ideas so I thought I'd solicit the thoughts of my friends in bloggerland.

So far I've come up with the following costume ideas:

1. The Kool-Aid guy.
2. Capn Crunch.
3. Barney Rubble.
4. Scary Zorro mask man.
5. White trash.
6. Mattbear.
7. Storm Shadow from GI Joe (currently leaning towards this one.)
8. Karl Rove.
9. David from 'The Lost Boys'.
10. Cooter.
11. The Lone Ranger.

I need to narrow this list down something fierce. Whatever I pick will end up on this blog so tell me what would you like to see on Erik's Ramblings? Besides me?

"On Halloween, the parents sent their kids out looking like me." - Rodney Dangerfield

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cast my vote (if you're soliciting votes) for the Kool-Aid Guy. Oh yeah!

GeekManGreg said...

Oh man, you HAVE to go with Storm Shadow! If I could pull it off, I'd totally dress up as Snake-Eyes with ya, but Snake didn't weigh 300 lbs! :)

However, I've resolve a similar dilema. I will be dressing up as Milton from Office Space. I have a red stapler, so it'll be perfect. :)

Miss Ash said...

Oh I have a soft spot for Barney Rubble as I love love love The Flinstones :)

Though if you want women to dress in scantily clad outfits perhaps you should return the favor. IE a Boratish swimsuit.

Mattbear said...

While I would love - LOVE - to see you try to pull off #6, there's just no way. You'd have to go sans shirt, and without the Big Belly you'd just come across as "bald guy with no shirt on".

I think the Storm Shadow costume would have the bonus (or drawback, depending on how you lookd at it) of being able to sort out who watched GI Joe as a kid and who didn't. Those who didn't will just think you're a ninja.

Lone Ranger would probably get my vote, but only if you had somebody to be Tonto.

Anonymous said...

Okay... As long as your posting it, definately Storm Shadow! Kool-Aid guy would just be wrong on so many levels! lol

Anna

Alyssa said...

I think we need to see you try on these outfits so we could vote appropriately.

rawbean said...

Koolaid guy!

Anonymous said...

Dude...Mattbear. I dis-concur with Mattbear's statements, above. Since Halloween falls on a weekday you'd be at work, and I've yet to see Matt liberate his shirt in-office. And thanks to my theatrical background, I happen to know for a fact that bellies can be purchased (not just at McDonalds).