Oct 11, 2007

News?

So I'm feeling better and back at work. For the last couple of days I've been watching the news regarding Super Tuesday and the recent slayings, one a cop, the other a 14 year old boy. Sadly the news is disturbing not just because of the incidents, but of how mass killings have almost become small stories. It's so rampant it hardly makes headlines anymore. Sad really that this tragedies like this will soon be bumped off the headlines altogether if the violence keeps up.

What's really bizarre is that every media outlet reporting on the teenager claims the boy suffered from mental issues. Yeah, thanks for reporting that. Us dumbass viewers couldn't have figured that out.

What's really critical is the story that Reese Witherspoon's divorce is final. Since I have a thing for southern girls I believe it's now Wiwille's chance to show her what a real man is. Yep Reese if you're reading this, and I know you are, give me a call, but please don't tell Scarlett.

"I cook a lot, almost every night." - Reese Witherspoon

Witherspoon, Phillippe divorce final

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the best photo you could find of Reese? She looks like she's got one of those Joker smiles.

Anonymous said...

Since you are a fan of Reese, you will be happy to hear there is a stage musical of Legally Blonde. I joke you not. Sam