Sep 10, 2008

Ghost Cave

As some of you are already aware I'll be starring in an extremely low budget film later this month. Production has started as we speak and the story that was the brain child of my friend Ryon will be a reality. I will be playing a sheep rancher who'll be rescuing his fiance from ghosts that are led by some historical figures. I do some gun slinging and have some mad yo-yo skills.

I'm not kidding.

I met the actor that plays my little brother the other day. Being the ripe old age of 20 he could pass for 16. A good looking chap for sure; however I outweigh him by at least 40 lbs and could probably get away with portraying his father rather than an older sibling. Still he was excited about being in the film as he's an actual professional. He doesn't look anything like me, cept for the dark hair and eyes, but I'm looking forward to working with him.

I've been studying my lines and mannerisms and am nervous about acting alongside people who actually do this for a living. They'll make me look like the amateur I really am. I'm going to be the Jar Jar of this film. I just know it.

If anyone in the area wants to play a spooky ghost and is willing to drive out to Idaho to do this let me know.

The cast list for 'Ghost Cave'

"Listen, if there's one sure-fire rule that I have learned in this business, it's that I don't know anything about human nature." -Francis Ford Coppola

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, with actors who have names "trixie" and "nirvana" added to the obviously AWESOME story line, u just CAN'T go wrong! I cannot wait to make fun of you for this when it's done! You are welcome for my support ;)

JLee said...

How fun! I'm excited for you. I wish I could play the ghostie, but I suck at acting. ha

Miss Ash said...

Is it a long film? Perhaps you could put a clip or two of yourself acting for us once all is said and done...

Grace said...

That's awesome! Hope the filming goes very smoothly. Congrats on officially being an actor!

Anonymous said...

Dude, I'll play a ghost...when would I have to drive out to Idaho?