Well I've requested some more folks to interview and as the good little bloggers they are they were accomodating. Rules for this meme is:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
First up we have questions by the ever creative Mattbear:
1. You have been hired to direct the big-budget movie updating the 80's hit show The A-Team. Who do you cast? (Assume your first pick for each role will sign on no problem)
This is a tough one as I'm not sure what exactly the premise of the script will be. If it's a parody the cast would be dramatically different than a version that would take the story in a far more serious manner. Assuming I would direct a film where the concept would be on a more somber note I think the following cast would work well. Of course this will only makes sense to me as the film would probably differ than most would imagine.
Face - Nathan Fillion
Hannibal - Ernest Borgnine
Murdock - Jim Carey
B.A. Baracus - Michael Clark Duncan
Tawnia - Anne Hathaway
2. You are forced to choose, forever and ever amen, between beer and whiskey. You can only drink one ever again. Which is it?
Beer. Although I do like me some whiskey, I love beer. Mmmmm beeeeeerrrrr.
3. What one person, whom you actually know, would you say has influenced you the most?
Tough call, but honestly it would be someone you know as well and that would be Corey. Probably for reasons neither one of us would like to admit.
4. What one person, whom you have never actually met, would you say has influenced you the most?
This is another tough question as there as been so many. At the risk of sounding incredibly corny the biggest influence on my creative life has been Ansel Adams. I think I'll always be chasing his work no matter what medium I choose to express myself in.
5. If you could study one subject all the way to a PhD level, without having to worry about making a living off of that degree, what would it be?
If money were no object I'd get a PHD in Roman History.
Next up with have the seemingly absent blogger Mizzle.
1. What is your favorite mixed drink?
Bloody Caesar. Yummy.
2. What was your first car?
A blue 1980 Camaro. The car was a tank.
3. If you could run any company, which one would it be?
Well besides Playboy I'd rather run a non-profit org of some sort. Probably an adoption agency.
4. What would be in your personal hell?
Constant reruns of Full House with intermissions of Hootie and the Blowfish's greatest hits.
5. If you were stuck on an island with one thing, what would it be?
I would have to say a knife worthy of Rambo.
"I have no aspirations of world domination through the pop charts. None at all." - Anne Hathaway