1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Today's questions are brought to you by the lovely Kelli.
1. If money were no object ... describe your ultimate vacation.
I would take a cruise around the Mediterranean. Visit all ports in Europe and North Africa.
2. If you could visit any point in history, what would it be and why?
I've always had an interest in Roman history, so I'd visit there during the time of the Empire.
3. Everyone has flaws. What is your biggest flaw?
You're saying I have flaws? Honestly Wiwille have flaws? The temerity.
Okay I do have flaws, many of them. My biggest flaw is my own insecurities. Something that I should abandon and soon
4. What song best describes your life?
'Fade to Black' - Metallica
5. Why do you blog? (Example answer- I feel misunderstood and need to explain myself, etc.)
I started this blog when I was laid off a few years back. It was meant to chronicle my trials in finding a new job. Luckily I was employed shortly after and found writing in this to be kind of cathartic. It's still fun and as long as it stays that way I'll continue to post.
"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience." - Julius Caesar