Mar 4, 2010

Thursday Music

I need more excitement in my life. Sure I can complain about my existence being dull with all the crazies I encounter, but I want something more. But what?

I figured this morning my life would be much cooler if the Top Gun anthem played in the background after every accomplishment I make. If I happen to beat a yellow light through the intersection, the song will be played. The sweet melody of the guitar would echo throughout after cooking a dinner, getting a kudos at work, or an orgasm. I would raise my fist triumphantly listening to the amplified wail accompanied by the soft piano....wait a minute. This song kind of sucks.

Yeah it's bad, but damn if it doesn't stick in your brain for hours.

"Every single time I start to do a picture, without fail, I feel as if I don't know what I'm doing." - Tom Cruise

2 comments:

Miss Ash said...

Oh man this post made me laugh! Enjoy the weekend!

JLee said...

Thanks for putting that song in my brain ;)