Jan 3, 2006

Happy New Year

This year brought about many wonderful things. The introduction of Wyatt and Madeline tops the list as well as meeting the Pretty Girl. Another year of watching the nephews grow as well as purchasing loud as hell toys for them which probably annoys the hell out of their parents.

This New Years was pretty mellow. The Jiggaman and the Pretty Girl organized a small get together at my place which turned out to be pretty fun. We drank, played poker, and chimed in the new year with kisses and toasts. Not as wild as the time I thought I was in a different town or the one where AS and I shared an entire bottle of vodka after already spending a few hours drinking heavily. About two thirds into the bottle I realized I was the only one drinking. That had to be the most miserable hangover in the history of drinking. The fact I didn't wake up with a toe tag is nothing short of miraculous.

"New Year's Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual." - Mark Twain

No comments: