Jan 17, 2006

In keeping with high journalistic standards.

Usually I find entertainment news uninteresting and entertainment journalists to be the stench that is fowler than witnessed working a graveyard shift with a bunch of men. However I find myself being a hypocrite of the highest order when breasts are involved in any story. Whether they be Tara Reid 'accidentally' exposing herself or scaling the walls of Salma Hayek's home only to find it unoccupied therefore I had no choice but to raid her video collection and sit upon her rocking horse shirtless watching Desperado and waiting for her to come home only to be approached by some pain in the ass cop who claims trespassing laws are in fact a big deal....uhh....wait I never did that. Nope. It was someone else. Yeah.

Wow that got a little silly there.

Anyways I believe the red carpet reporter pictured above is a hero in an age of growing cynicism. We need more men like him. In fact I want to be him if not for only that one glorious moment he was blessed with the grace of the classy Scarlett Johansson's assets. She is quite the giver and bless her for it.

"[on sex scenes] A lot of people get nervous. I try to be relaxed. There are those first few takes where you're like, 'This is awkward', and it's hot and you're almost naked, but if someone catches sight of your bare breasts, you think: 'Let them have it and enjoy it for the day'" - Scarlett Johansson

1 comment:

Mattbear said...

Yeah, I just wish I could be a gay reporter so I could get away with grabbing Scarlett Johanseson's breasts. Jesus, that red dress could turn one of the "Queer Eye" guys straight.

Someone sent me a link to the pictures of her at the Golden Globes with the message, "She says she has no problem doing nude scenes. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SOMEONE LET HER DO A NUDE SCENE!"