Jul 2, 2009

Thursday Music

I normally don't do cute on this blog, but today I'll make an exception. Long ago I was browsing the interent and I came across this kid lip syncing to Foreigner's 'Jukebox Hero'. I sent it to a friend of mine who responded saying it was the worst form of birth control she's ever seen.

I wonder if I ever have kids if I could get them to do this to old Metallica. Hmm. Maybe it's a good thing I'm not a parent.

Take it away kid:



"I find singing some of Foreigner's older songs are a little reckless and not exactly who I am now." - Lou Gramm

4 comments:

wigsf said...

When I was very young, Juke Box Hero was my favourite song. FAVOURITE!

I would sing along at the top of my lungs and air guitar using a vacuum rod.

I had stars in my eyes!

Mattbear said...

My son got an iPod Christmas before last, because he kept asking to hear certain songs when we were in the car. Before he misplaced it for months and the battery completely went dead, it was not uncommon for me to hear my (then) 6 year old belt out "There's whiskey in the jar-o!" while headbanging in the backseat.

Miss A said...

Your friend was right...absolutely the worst form of birth control!

My clock is ticking already...this video just made it go cuckoo!

JLee said...

That is hysterical. I like how he uses the lolly as a microphone. ha
That was my first album that I bought in high school..Foreigner 4.