Jul 23, 2009

Thursday Music

"What the hell is in my boxers," I said to myself as I stood in the store.

I got out of the gym and was shopping with a friend yesterday when I noticed something odd was happening in my undergarments. I felt some foreign object wedged in my boxers that was causing as much annoyance as a pebble in my shoe. I reach my hands into my pockets and feel around trying to figure out what it could possibly be.

Realizing how much of a freak I must've looked like I asked the employee if they had a restroom. Sadly they had no public facilities.

If I were to figure out the cause of this drastic measures must be taken. I go behind a stand of merchandise with my back to the wall. I reach my hand into my pants and start digging for whatever it was that breached my clothing. Finally the unknown object makes its way out of my boxers and slides gracefully down the leg of my pants. I reach to the ground and pick up a cough drop. Yes a Halls with Vapor Action was lodged in there.

I have no idea how this item made its way there. The only thing I could figure out is that I had my boxers in my gym locker and the person that used it before obviously had a sore throat. Somehow the drop that was left before sprouted legs and crawled into the shelter of my underwear while I was working out.

You really didn't need to know any of this. This is Thursday Music. I have no idea why I just posted that.

Here's some Depeche Mode:



"I came from a small town and at school in one class there was me, a member from Depeche Mode and someone who went on to join The Cure. That was all in one class of 30 kids." - Alison Moyet

2 comments:

JLee said...

I kept waiting how that story would tie in with music. lol

That Alison Moyet quote is blowing my mind! I didn't know that...
I was just listening to some stuff from her the other day.

Claire said...

Oh man. That story made me giggle!

Cxx