Oct 6, 2009

Wiwille is lazy

In the tradition of ripping off WIGSF I stole this 69 question meme, which I swear was written by a fourteen year old girl who just discovered MySpace:

1. The phone rings; who do you want it to be? Her.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? I'm a bachelor. I only carry baskets unless I need toilet paper or something. Plus it helps budget. If it doesn't fit in the basket it means I bought too much. But yeah in the rare occasions I do return the carts with pride.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Depends on the situation really and how much I've had to drink.
4. Do you take compliments well? Depends on what they're referring to, but normally I do.
5. Do you play Sudoku? A friend tried to teach me how to play the other night. It didn't go well.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? Sure. How long would I survive? Well depends. I was a boy scout and I know how to properly crap in the woods.
7. Do you like to ride horses? I do actually. Sometimes I'd like to shake things up and ride a horse through downtown wearing nothing but a loin cloth and brandishing a spear. I like to make everyone's day a little more surreal.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? I did. Football camp.
9. What was your favorite game as a kid? Battleship
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew she was married, would you go for it? If it was Scarlett I say hell yes.
11. Have you lied to get out of a date? Looking back I actually have. Way back in high school. She found out. It sucked.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? Depends on the belief and if she demanded that I partake in hers. I don't see myself converting to Scientology.
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? I like the thrill of the hunt.
14. Use three words to describe yourself? Bag of awesome.
15. Do any songs make you cry? Some have, some have made me angry that someone that it was a good idea to produce such crap.
16. Are you continuing your education? I always learn something new. The other day I found out that Berklee College of Music is in fact not in Berkley CA. Doh!
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun? I do.
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? Wallet, phone, keys.
19. How often do you read books? I read when I poop, so every day.
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future? The future and the upcoming apocalypse.
21. What is your favorite children’s book? The Lorax.
22. What color are your eyes? Brown.
23. How tall are you? 5'10
24. Where is your dream house located? Italy.
25. Do you have a secret fetish? It's a secret.
26. Have you tried sushi? Many times.
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? I have.
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?About a month ago.
29. When was the last time you were at Church? It's been a while.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? Work.
31. What was your favorite job? Studio photographer.
32. Do you like mustard? I like the spicy hot kind.
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? Sleep.
34. Do you look like your mom or dad? I look a lot like my Dad, but it's funny that I share no blood with him.
35. How long does it take you in the shower? Depends on what exactly I'm doing in there.
36. Can you do the splits? Never have, never will.
37. What movie do you want to see right now? Once.
38. If you could fast forward your life, would you? Nah.
39. What did you do for New Year’s? Sat at a dive bar and was annoyed with some random old drunk who called himself the pillar of the community.
40. Do you think The Grudge was scary? Never saw it.
41. Could you relate to a character in Mean Girls? Not that I can recall, but it doesn't help I was never a girl in high school.
42. Do you own a camera phone? I do.
43. Do you have an “ex box” with pics and letters from past lovers? I used to.
44. Was your mom a cheerleader? She was not.
45. What’s the last letter of your middle name? S
46. Do you like your middle name? Sure.
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? Anywhere from 5-8
48. Do you like care bears? Not a fan.
49. What do you buy at the movies? Reese's Pieces and Sprite.
50. Do you know how to play poker? Not well.
51. Do you wear your seat belt? I do.
52. What do you wear to sleep? Boxers and tshirt.
53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? Quiet Riot once played there. That's how exciting that bustling metropolis got.
54. How many meals do you eat a day? Three
55. Is your tongue pierced? Never even considered it.
56. Ever meet anyone you met on myspace? I've met bloggers, but never anyone random on MySpace. I have with some Facebook folks though.
57. Do you read myspace bulletins? Why would anyone want to read another meme...oh wait..
58. Do you like funny or serious people better? I like to laugh. I'm serious enough for most.
59. Ever been to L.A.? A few times.
60. Did you eat a cookie today? I should.
61. Do you use cuss words in other languages? Sometimes.
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? Pay.
63. Do you hate chocolate? Don't hate it, but not much of a fan. Actually I love white chocolate.
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most? What don't they fight about?
65. Are you a gullible person? I can be at times, mostly when it comes to females.
66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy? No, but you do if you want to see your bank account disappear.
67. If you could have any job what would it be? Fighter pilot.
68. Are you easy to get along with? I would believe so. Others might disagree.
69. What is your favorite time of day? Miller time.
"It’s got 69 questions. Make your own jokes please. I can’t be bothered." - WIGSF

2 comments:

wigsf said...

Bag of awesome. Nice.

Miss Ash said...

Oh man the reading one cracked me up and miller time....nice touch!