Nov 20, 2005

Another useless celebrity, another sex tape...

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, to learn that Britney Spears has a sex tape that's floating around. I guess some guy is threatening to release it not realizing that no one cares anymore. If this would've happened say 4 years ago this story would appear on the cover of Time magazine.

Why won't someone I'm really hot for release a sex tape? Damnit all the luck. Instead all I get are uber plastic almost scary butt rock queens, rich untalented "models" with eating disorders, and now trailer trash bimbos trying to pose as pop royalty. No Charlize Thereon for me.

If this tape had Jason Mewes from Jay and Silent Bob fame doing her I would watch it. If anything I'd love to hear him scream "snoogins" while in the act.

"The cool thing about being famous is traveling. I have always wanted to travel across seas, like to Canada and stuff." - Britney Spears

Britney 'fears tape'

1 comment:

Mattbear said...

Charlize Theron would be a great one...I'd actually pay money to see that...