Nov 14, 2005

These are a few of my favorite things...

Those of you who know me know there is nothing that I enjoy more then hot women and beer. These two elements are the key ingredients for a happy life. To hell with nice cars, expensive electronics, and football. All I really need to keep me smiling is a pint of Guinness and Maxim models.

I believe this is an evolutionary byproduct of the ancients. To prove my thesis archaeologists have found a brewery in Peru that was staffed by women chosen because of beauty and/or nobility. This 1,000 year old site was ran by the Wari empire. This even predates the Inca empire.

These people were truly gifted. Why this isn't happening today I don't know. Upon learning this I imagine PC will dreaming about resurrecting this soon. If he needs an investor I'll be happy to oblige. I can't imagine a better gold mine then giving tours of hotties mixing fine beer. Glorious.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

In ancient Peru, women made the beer

No comments: