Nov 14, 2005

Weird crushes.

So I have a lot of crushes that most people deem strange. I have a wild infatuation with cute comedians, or women that are funny in general. Hot news anchors/reporters get me going to.

Sarah Silverman and Janeane Garofalo do it for me. Yes you read that right. I said Janeane Garofalo. I don't understand it myself sometimes. Sarah gets jealous when I mention her. Perhaps I need to let Janeane out of my basement sometime before the police start asking questions.

Any hot woman involved in politics has been a fantasy as well. Again the reasoning escapes me so I just go with it. I'll have to accept the fact that most of my tastes, whether they be movies, books, or even women, are usually not grounded in any logic.

Damn I'm a really shallow person.

"I actually was class clown, but I don't know how that happened because I've never been considered an outwardly funny person-as the people in this room will attest." - Janeane Garofalo

Video of Melissa Theuriau
Janeane Garofalo
Sarah Silverman

No comments: