May 17, 2006

How to avoid an office crush.

MSNBC printed an interesting article about how to avoid an office crush. They bring up some valid, if not obvious, suggestions such as never be alone with someone fixated on you and never go out to lunch and/or an after work drink or function; however they left out my best method of warding off a potential work flirt.

I show them my ass. You would think this would get me fired, but it usually sends former co-workers into catatonic shock never to be heard from again. Sad that it does the same for girlfriends, saints that they are.

Okay so I never have shown my ass to my co-workers much to their relief and mental health. Actually the last person to have a crush on me at work was a guy so I don't think that revealing my butt would've been much of a deterrent.

"I used to write things for friends. There was this girl I had a crush on, and she had a teacher she didn't like at school. I had a real crush on her, so almost every day I would write her a little short story where she would kill him in a different way." - Stephen Colbert

Warding off goo-goo eyes

1 comment:

Jinsane said...

You make me laugh like no other!