May 10, 2006

PETA ready to swing into action.

I'm not a big cat person. I don't hate them, but I prefer dogs. The town of Clermont has decided that stray cats are so deplorable that they won't let the townsfolk feed them. Having solved all of their cities dilemmas the City Council has now made feeding a stray cat an fineable offense.

"We have people who feed the wild cats and the cats leave something behind. One guy won't be able to use his hot tub," says Police Cheif Arthur Sullivan. I don't know why the guy can't put a cover on his hot tub, but I guess starving animals is preferable to the town's residents than luxury item upkeep.

"If animals could speak, the dog would be a blundering outspoken fellow; but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much." - Mark Twain

City Fines People Who Feed Stray Cats

No comments: