Dec 14, 2010

The Econolodge is wild.

While my folks were in town the wife and I decided to take them to breakfast at the chain restaurant that truly embodies southern cuisine and shopping, Cracker Barrel. I love their food with their grits and butter and all things that would send someone into a diabetic coma. Plus their store is amusing with all sorts of odd non-perishable foods and candies. Never to be outdone they have religious literature and feel good music to charm their clientele.

We pulled into the facade of good living to see an interesting site, a Girls Gone Wild bus sitting in the parking lot of an Econolodge. Yes the glorious company made famous by the country's biggest douche apparently stops regularly in Dallas hoping to exploit intoxicated women who have serious daddy issues. I'm guessing DFW has loads of women willing to be filmed in compromising situations.

I took a picture of the bus, which had pictures of scantily clad women, but later I had the awkward conversation with my mostly conservative folks what Girls Gone Wild is and why I'm aware of it's existence. I told them I've never seen a video and I'm only aware of them through late night advertising. I don't think they bought it, but I swear it's true.

I'm guessing Joe Francis has no interest in seeing me lift up my shirt on camera.

"No doubt exists that all women are crazy; it's only a question of degree." - W. C. Fields

No comments: