Dec 21, 2010

The end.

As my wife can attest my geekery knows little bounds. I confess I do have a soft spot in my heart for Star Wars and know more about Lucas' pet than anyone should. I also watch Star Trek and Lord of the Rings on occasion and engulf myself into the fantasy realm of fantastic stories of superhero movies and the like.

Of course none of my geek tendancies rival that than my love for fantasy football. Today marks the end of my season as the Nashville Tax Burdens were defeated in my Redmond league. I made the playoffs in my first ever first place win in my division, but was unseated. I shall not go to the Super Bowl this year in either league that I play in, which was fine. The season was a good one.

It makes me sad though that the NFL season is so close to ending...

"I think I've been able to fool a lot of people because I know I'm a dork. I'm a geek." - Gwen Stefani

1 comment:

JLee said...

Please pray for me. I have been in 1st place at work in our fantasy football league and would probably kill someone to lose at this point! lol

My blog is back, by the way! :)