Feb 1, 2006

Damn I'm out of touch.

AskMen.com has posted their readers poll of the top 99 women of 2005. Yes a list of pretty women that you'll never sleep with. Some of the results surprised me. Listed below are the top ten:

10. Eva Longoria - I've maybe one or two episodes of Desperate Housewives. The show is cute, but man she is hot.
9. Natalie Portman - When I think of celebrities, talent makes them so much hotter to me and Natalie is a good actress despite her performance in the Star Wars movies.
8. Amerie - I've never even heard of her.
7. Jessica Biel - Yes I do like her.
6. Charlize Theron - Again talent does it for me. It also helps she is smoking hot.
5. Maria Menounos - No idea who that is.
4. Adriana Lima - Completely clueless as to who this is.
3. Angelina Jolie - I won't even bother commenting.
2. Sienna Miller - Again I don't know who she is.
1. Jessica Alba - I've always thought she was adorable.

Four out of the ten women I've never heard of before. I need to watch more Entertainment Tonight, or not.

While there are many other celebrities that I would personally rank higher than some of these women they are all beautiful. I'm so glad Paris Hilton is not in the top ten. This is evidence that not all men are simpleton dupes whose every action is directed from their penis.

"There's no such thing as a perfect guy. I think it would be strange if somebody was absolutely everything you always wanted, because then there'd be no challenge. Also, you'd feel inferior." - Jessica Alba

Top 99 Most Desirable Women

No comments: